Can you die from swallowing btb?

A kid in my class swallowed the substance BTB in chemistry today,and I was wondering if anything bad can happen to him???

1 answers

Recent Questions Health


ANSWER #1 of 1

Hi,

Was a teacher nearby?

BTB, or Bromothymol blue, is "extremely hazardous if swallowed", according to sciencelab.com.

You guys need to TELL A TEACHER or an adult immediately, and contact the local poison center, to see if he needs to go to the hospital or otherwise have a home treatment for this:

National Poison Control hotline (free)
1-800-222-1222


Add your answer to this list


SIMILAR QUESTIONS