What are some good book stores?

Recent Questions Art, Writing & Literature

The only two that are in my general area are Borders and Barnes & Noble, but I believe Borders went bankrupt and the Barnes & Noble near me is closing. If you have a B&N in your area, though, I would recommend it. Honestly, you might be better off going to a small, local bookstore. The people who run the place are usually friendlier and you can usually find more offbeat, interesting books.

Books a Million (BAM)

Book option help please

Barnes and Noble is the best ever. & If you have a Half-Price books nearby theyre pretty great and sell other things too, plus you can sell things to them.

What's up with the Celestine Prophecy book?

Online Amazon, Offline and Online Barnes and Noble. But a lot of time there are also small bookstores in your town that offer better service and can order you a book.

How can I make this book (Metaphor)?

depends on your town but i would say stay away from main stream stores. check out your used bookstores they have often great prices and huge selection of things. My town has about 5 used book stores and i use only those. millions of titles in each. return books you don't care for get some credit and buy books for a dollar instead of the 20 on the back cover. plus you'll help out a local person not major franchise.

Who wrote this book and what is the title?