What good bands are going to be on van's warped tour?

Recent Questions Music

Depends on what you consider "good bands", lol. The Devil Wears Prada are gonna be there, D.R.U.G.S, Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, 3OH!3 (I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not, lol). Those are the ones that I consider "good" xD you could always check the website.

The Devil Wears Prada <3 yay !!!!!!!!! i heard Nevershoutnever wasnt going to be there and that like made my day really suckish :'( but the only band im for sure is gonna be there is A Day to Remember :D

Memphis in May

Ugh, NSN -.- I'm glad he's not gonna be there lol. Christopher Drew makes my skin crawl D: and yeah ADTR is gonna be there but I hate them sooo~ :P

Percussion lessons

HOW! Christofer drew Ingle is amazing :3 ha XD ADTR is not my fave but they are ok :))

Mayhem 09

He's gross and his songs are annoying lol. In my opinion, anyway xD And yeah I don't really like ADTR their songs all sound the same and it's bothersome.I don't really like warped tour in general, they've it this whole stereotype going for them that only scene kids go and just the whole thing annoys me xD

Is the AIDA tour over?

haha XD Ive never thought about going to warped tour so i dont know what its really like

Flute to Oboe.

a day to remember <333333

Im going to my first concent...

NOOOOO D:

The supervillains

I think Blood on the dance floor is going to be there, but I think they are still even considering allowing them to show, because of their music and tons of parents complaining.

How to act when backstage?

I love BOTDF lol

Bourbon crow.

:'( i hope they will let them show!

Is it possible to go from an ok voice to an outstanding voice?

Love Them :) <333

Love Them :) <333