Where do i find people who need a babysitter?

I am really desperate for a little cash,I don't like asking my parents for the money and we're struggling with cash so I want to help out too!
First of all, I'm 13
I was thinking of taking a babysitting course and start babysitting. But where can I take the course?
Second:
Where do I find the parents who are looking for a babysitter? All my cousins are older than me. Or the younger cousins have older siblings to look after them!
what shall I do?

my name is taylor, I am 14 years of age. I love kids a lot. I have a sistr and a brother I watch them often but my mom cant pay me. I love to play with them and teach crafts so if you need a baby sitter im free almost every day after 330 and exsept tuesdays. if you would like to have me as your babysitter I am just looking to babysitt the ages born 8years of age. I am very responsible too:) if any qustions or if you no anyone in the area Bedford that needs a babysiotter, the cell number is 419-386-9962. thanks:)

I need one my damn self!

How to get a million people to send me a dollar each?

Neighbors or family who can refer others to you is one way. Another is Craigslist.com
Post your ad as a babysitter. Or you can check out jobs in Craigslist for someone looking for a babysitter.

Hope this helps.

What places hire 14-year-olds?

Hello my name is Haley I am 12 years old. I am looking forward to babysitting because I need the money so that I can get a new cell phone and so I can get clothes. I am great with babysitting little babys and little kids. I love to watch little kids so if you need a babysitter im here you can reach me at 330 pm to 900 pm at my house phone which is 360-588-4099

OTH Discharge job opportunities?

fekgkh

hey my name is lexi,im 14 years old!I need a summer job as in baby sitting because its the only thing I could think of.!its not hard for me because im really good with kids and I understand kids more then most 14 year olds.!

MY NAME IS RHONNA MILLER. I AM VERY RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIANCE IN TAKING CARE OF KIDS. IM 14 AND I NEED A BABYSITTING JOB. I WILL BABYSIT ANYONE IN THE AREA OF JOHNSTOWN.
THANK YOU

im 7 and I want to baby sit but I dont know eneny body that needs it please tell me or has a babysitter

I want to baby sit I am 10 but I can only do it on saturday and sundays

Visit these sites where you can find so many babysitter jobs http://www.care.com http://www.servicegem.com

Play with younger kids outside who have parents that you know. Make sure that the parents know who your are and trust you. You will know if parents need a babysitter because their kids will go everywhere with them. It worked for me hope it works for you.

Good Luck!!!

I am looking for a babysitting job in Windsor, Ontario. I am 12 and a half years old and I am certified with kidsafe canada. please contact me if you need me to baby sit.
519-948-6513

hi im louise and im 13 years old and I am looking for a after school job or a weekend job. I love children, I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. so I am very good at looking after kids. Any age any gender. I good at giving them food, drink, play with their toys with them. And even putting them to bed. I would love too have my own kids sometime. To contact me please Email me on lb-0121@hotmail.com OR call me on 07545781322

Hello, My name is Tiffany Hendrickson and I am 16 years old. I absolutly LOVE kids. I have 4 nephews 1 neice and another niece on the way. I have been and aunt since I was 10 years olds. I would love to babysit children from the age groupe of newborn- 4 or 5 years old. Also I will be getting my license soon but untill then my mother will have to bring me so it can't be too far from auburn. If anyone has a job for me please give me a call or text me at (603)391-2552 thank you very much!.

im 14 and I need a summer job and baby sitting is the only thing I can think of..I have 2 neices and a nephew I love little kids and can take good care of them

im 12 and im free almost every weekend and I have my mom to help if I need it my number is 985-860-2958 if you have any questions call and my house number is 985-594-7822. I live in bourg LA

well my name is sandy and im 14 going on 15 this june and im looking forward to babysitting your child I do all ages new borns to 11 or 12 years old I am very trust worthy if you want to no more just email me at gremelinawashington@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to take your call and I live in cleveland so im not trying to go to far out and I am a good dog walker to so if you need me for that then you have the right girl

im 10 years old and im in need of cash I can a sk my parent but they will say get it on your ownso tel me if you know anybody

hi im destiny and im 13 years old. I live in Bourbon mo. im a bms cheerleader,and I am in junior beta. I love kids and pets. im really good with all kids and pets. im very honest,reliable, and responsible. I try to be very cheap. and I try to babysit as much as posible. I can babysit for 4-6 hours and I would only charge you $5 an hour. if you need me to babysit your kids just contact me at destinybailey14@yahoo.com.

Hello, I live in england, Liverpool merseyside. My name is sophie and I am 13, I was hoping for a weekend job, am flexible and reliable, I have lots of experiance with children and I am responsable as my parent will be with me, I can work with children 3+ and play with them, feed them, change nappy's and am good with first aid, I can work around 3 and a half hours and charge only £2 per hour, I have passed my license to cook in school and have a certificut for proof. I love pet's and can be trusted with them, id like to meet new people and have a responsabilaty of being a babysitter and a friend to the parents I hope you choose me you can contact me on msn- xxsophiexxwallace@hotmail.co.uk am also good with domestic cleaning, yours Sw..x

I want to babysit because I have a baby in I do not have no money in I do not no what else to do cant get my baby nothing I am so sad I need a job please call me at 1414-881-8687 or 1414-610-8498 please help me I need it so if you can please call thank u

Hi my name is kayla logsdon.Im 13 years of age and im looking for a babysitting job.im not certified but I am getting my licens soon for babysitting.I live in cocoa Florida and if you need a babysitter call me...(321)-208-2013...thank you for your time...<3

I Wanna BabySit 2 Lol And Im 13 .What Im Gonna Do Is Advertise On A SHop Window Not Far By.You Could Try That Or Advertise In A Local Paper Or Ask People Your Mum Or Dad Knows To See If They Are Interested.

hello my name is brenda am 16 almost turning 17 and I need a job and I know that babysitting is for me , because I love kids specially babies! any one looking for a baby sitter in dallas or garland texas!!! my e mail is lil_bena214@yahoo.com

I am 14 years old my name is donece and I would like to babysit.Im good with kids I've been babysitting from age 6 to know.I am in eigth grade and get out of school at 3:30.I could baby sit at my house or the persons house.if anyone would like me to babysit there kids they could email me at doneceraybon@yahoo.com

I've always babysat for family friends and made good money too well until I turnded 19 and got a job job anywho ask your parents to ask people who work with them if they need babysitters and take on a friends babysitting job if they can't do it one night and if you do a good job the parents will call you back again therefore more money in your pocket

My name is Afia, I am 16 years old. I love kids. My mother works for a lawyer in the North Brooklyn area, I like this area so if someone is looking for a babysitter in the North Brooklyn area please call me. My preference is North Brooklyn but I am willing to travel to surrounding areas. My hours are flexible. I love reading to children, playing board games, tutoring, helping with homework, I enjoy the outdoors/park. I consider myself to be very responsible person; if you are interested or have any questions please call my number (917) 887-4149. Thank you! looking forward to hearing from you.

You can for exempel do posters and tell that you want to be babysitter and earn little money. Then put thosw posters on markets' notifications wall. And just wait phonecalls. :) hope you get a parents who need you. :))

Hey my name is ciara and I am 24 years old and I would like to take up babysitting. I have babysat kids before and i am really good with them. I have babysat kids from 10 months and up. I am a very reliable person and I can babysat at any time after 5 Monday to Friday or after half 4 if its near or in Kilcone area. And anytime on the weekends. I can babysit around the ballybricken or the Morgan street area. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need a babysitter:) Hope to here from you soon:D

great. thanks.

I would recommend you look at local neighborhood facebook pages, the community that I live in has one, and there are always people either advertising their services, recommending someone or looking for someone.

Hello, I am Kaylee I am 11 yrs. old of age and I would like to babysit in the area of Lewisville Tx , zip code area of a little below the 75077 zip code area or a little greater i'm looking to babysit between the age of 4 and 8. I love kids I have a 6 yr old brother and more siblings/cousins to go. My grades are A's and B's. I was in the honor society,gifted and talented, 3yrs of teachers pet, and won spelling B 3yrs in a row! it would be awesome to babysit your child! Although I can only babysit from 3:30 to 7:30 I can not babysit on weekends. I hope this is a good time range for you and you. Please contact me at the number 972-201-5214