What's the average penis size?

What is the average penis size? I am 15 years old what is the average for me?

As the average womans vagina is only 3 inches, then the average erect penis which is 5.7 inches is just right, so to all those people who over exagerate about their size get over it!

Hey , I'm 13 , turning 14 in about 5 months. I'm about 3.5 inches Flacid and 4.5 inches erect , I'm not sure if this is Big or Small, I'm guessing it's small :/.

What is the average size penis for a 14 year old boy?

* Average penis length (flaccid/not erect): from 3.4 inches to 3.7 inches (8.6 cm to 9.3 cm)
* Average penis length (erect): from 5.1 inches to 5.7 inches (12.9 cm to 14.5 cm)
* Average penis girth (circumference when erect): from 3.5 inches to 3.9 inches (8.8 cm to 10 cm)

Does losing weight increase your penis size?

im 14 mines 8.5

Whats the average foot size

damn im like 16 and when im having sex with my girl friend I don't feel like im satisfying her

What is the average dick size or a 14 year old

jonw

How to make a penis pump?

5-7 i believe :) Anything in there is great. And even if you smaller then thats fine too. i have probl;ems cuz my boy's over 7. Its not the size, its what you can do with it to please her.

What a non-circumcised penis looks like?

mine is around 5 and im 15

What's the average height of a 16 Year old male?

im not sure really im thinking its between 5 n 7 inches my bf is 23 and his penis is (well i wont say exact numbers)) lets just say hes about like 6 or 7 inches long and 3 or 4 wide hes way to wide but it works. you really dont need one to be long its the width that counts and if its short than its to to have width but if its long then its good not to

what's the avarage size peins for a 13 year old?

I think between 6 inches and 7 inches is nice. It dependz on the girl tho.
some girls like them HUGE and can take them without complications.
I've had some trouble with my boyfriend cause he is too big! and hurts me,
but I wanna keep him happy,,, dont wanna let go, we have lots of fun sex and
he is unique in my eyes... I've ben with other men who were not as big, but
I keep re-livin all things I do with my current one because he satisfies me fully even
tho it hurts... ill rather choose him over and over...but that is up to the girl...

108lbs , average weight?

good god a lot of people here are on the large side! It's nothing to be ashamed of if you are 3-4 inches :)
in fact 8 inches sounds painful! :O!!

Normal for a man's penis to smell like fish?

I'm 34 and your mom loves my penis size, it makes her gag and her mascara run!!!

im 62yrs. and mine is and always has been enough, you have what you have so use it and be proud to have one...

im 15 and im bout like 5.5

yo homies im 19 & mine is 4 inches limp & 7 inches hard in length and 2.5 inches in girth but homies its not always the size that matters its how you use it so if you fill a lil out of place & insacure bout your size ill tell you this most girls find 6 inches to be perfect size & if your not even that o'well remember the female vagina is only 3 inches deep at 1st & most guys have more than 3 inches limp so ya anyone can have fun but it helps to have a few extra inches so measure yourself & you'll probably find your not as small as you think so good luck & have fun

ok I'm a girl . . Why do guys worry so much about the size of there Dick ? GIRLS DON't CARE ! Or at least most girls don't . . It doesn't matter to us ,, unless your like teeny (2-3 erect) and most girls don't like them too big (like over 8-10 erect) . . And remember ,, it's not the size of the boat that counts ,, what counts is the motion of the ocean ;) x