Is there a name for the art of curled paper designs?

4 answers

Recent Questions General Knowledge

ANSWER #1 of 4

It's called "Quilling"

ANSWER #2 of 4

Ichi, you know everything. I love you for it!

How are septic mound systems designed?

ANSWER #3 of 4

lol...funny thing, I learned this from a Mary Maxim catalog ;)

How to get into the sport of curling?
ANSWER #4 of 4

Looks cool!=)

What a cross-hatch design?

Add your answer to this list