Which arm rest is yours at a movie theater?

Recent Questions Entertainment

The right cuz I'm left handed :-)

Lol... funny. :P

What time does the movie start in theaters?

This is why I take my boys, I take both LOL.

Good movie that are coming out in 2009 in theaters?

Whichever one you want. :]
If you are right handed, you get the right one. If you are left handed, you get the left one.

If they are both taken, politely ask if you can use one... if they say no, move to a seat with nobody beside you.

Movie theater price?

Well if u think about it my right arm wud b rested and holding the popcorn or watever and my left wud b in the air, so I use the right :-)

What movies in theaters would you guys recommend right now?

Well not really in the air but u know wat I mean

How much time does it take between when a movie is released in theaters to when it comes out on itunes?

Well it depends what kind of seats are at the movies. If the end seats have an arm rest on the very end, then either one is yours. But if there is no arm rest on the outside of the very end-of-the-row seat, then it makes sense that for everyone sitting on the right of the centre, the left arm rest is yours, and for everyone sitting on the left of the centre, you get the right one.

when is the movie "Breaking Dawn" coming to theaters ?

I take both being as when I go, I sit away from everyone else.

How many movies did you go see at a cinema theater this year?

both. unless im with a girl, which then it's whichever arm that isnt around them.

Did the Ninja Assassin movie come out in 3D when it came out in theaters in the US?

Whichever one I want...or both :)

What movies are coming out in theaters in the next week?