Job for 14 year old working with animals?

I am 14 years old and I want to know if it is possible for me to work somewhere involving animals even if it's volunteer. if so I would like to know where

Or if you live in the country then you could go volunteer to help with animals on a farm and with that you could learn valuable life lessons and job skills that will help you later on in life.

You can volunteer at animal shelters, groups like paws for claws. If you live near the ocean there may be rescue centers there for aquatic animals. Look in your local area and see what kinds of rescue centers and groups that help animals are. They are always more then willing to take volunteers.

What makes amphibians different to any other animal??

hey you could go to the animal shelter I use to go there and it was a lot of fun!!

Is there a humane way to euthanize our 15-year-old dog at home?

yup an animal shelter is your best choice. im 12 and I actually get paid where I work.

What is a group of turkeys called?