What's your favorite animal?

I love all kinda of animals but 4 wild animals oi would have 2 go with...um polar bears or peguins (there so cute) and my all time fav wud be DOGS all the way

That's a tough one...I LOVE dogs...I love horses...

Then there are all those critters in the wild...hmmm...

This question is too tough for me!

phrannie

Whats your fav animals

my ginnie pig

Nature Animals

I love cats- I have a wee kitty myself, and I love watching how she communicates with me, and how her personality shines through.

I've always though squirrels were pretty awesome too- I spent a couple of weeks in Mountain View a few months back, and the squirrels were *everywhere* (Having no squirrels in New Zealand made this a huge novelty!). I went over to the park and shared Microwave popcorn with them- they didn't get too close, but I thought it was waaay cool!

What is your favorite animal?

I love all animals but my fav animal in the world is my baby hes a devon rex (cat) his name is bil bo bagins!, an my other cat tinkerbell I love them 2 bits!!!

Animal Questin???

I really love dogs cats not that much.

but I have 2 pitts and there name is brownie and fudge.

When your animal has runny/yellow poop

My Cat

What's your favorite animal?

uhm... I love all animals but I love them dogs lol :)

What in the world? Animal cruelty or not? I imagine they did it under anesthesia.

polar bear

I love dogs

tigers

erm. that is a really hard question. Mine is probably either giraffes or polar bears!!!