When do schools start in america?

I was just curious that in what month does a new schooling year start in America?...in the UK it starts from spetember, so I was just curious in what month american school start at?...like in what year would I be, I'm boron on 13th november 1991?

Recent Questions Education & School

Woow.. that's kl. But how does the school year system work?
Because I know it is slightly different. In the UK it depends on whether you're born after the September or not..
I was born in November 1992..What grade would this make me?

I live in canada and we start in september to and usually if your born in 1991 your in grade 11

How to tell my parents I want to start school again?

skool atarts in the middle of august, adn ud most likely be in 10th grade since you were born after sept. 1

How can I stop being nervous about starting a new school?

around august 21-25

are you happy that school is going to start pretty soon?

Oklahoma: starts mid-August and ends late May!

Starting high school

oh ok thanks..becuase here in UK I'm in my 11th yr and going to be in 12th this year, so in america I would have been put back a year lol

Whats the best way to start a new school year?

wow, you've got a lot of answers. I live in america, and my school starts in August around the 25th or so.

Im starting high school tomorrow is it really bad?

august or september

When does school start?

Wow I didn't know that. In Canada it's always the day after Labour Day. Labor Day :)

America's top 10 boarding schools?

well actually my old school started in mid-september, but now that I've moved across the country it starts mid-august.

Does anyone have "freshie week" at their school when school first starts after summer holidays?

in texas skool starts in the middle of august, adn ud most likely be in 10th grade since you were born after sept. 1

Anywhere from August to September.

My school starts mid august. What year you would be in varies with different school districts. In mine you would be 10th year. :)