Can you get pregnant if you hump a pillow?

Ok before I ask this... please don't leave comments saying I'm stupid cause I really don't know this so I want to know.
The thing is, I haven't had my period in kinda a long time... over 2 months. I have indeed skipped periods before. But my big question is am I pregnant? Because I hump my pillow anytime I get frisky *hey I don't have a boyfriend so why not hump something soft?! lol*... I don't take my clothes off I just leave them on and sorta hump my pillow for a few seconds. So can I actually get pregnant from that? I ask not because I'm a moron but because I was told by onea my friends that I CAN get pregnant from that because it's just like sex. So that's my questions - Am I pregnant and if so, what do I do *since I don't have a boyfriend and no one to help me care for the baby* and if not, what causes my period to skip like that?

Ok you arnt pregnant and your friend is either trying 2 mess with you by telling you that, or she is very ignorant regarding anything 2 do with sex or pregnancy.

hun... stop worrying. You are NOT pregnant from humping a pillow! That is IMPOSSIBLE. Your friend is not very bright to have told you that. Your prefectly fine dear.

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend had a drop of sperm on his finger and he fingered me with it?

I hope your friend isnt off having sex if she beleives everything she reads
no, your pillow doesnt have any semen in it, its not living or anything
...it doesnt have a penis
so no, your 100% not going to get pregnant from a pillow or any other object like that
tell your friend that too, and dont take any more of her "advice"
your probably just skipping a period
it could also be because of stress, over-exerscising
or if your not eating right or starving yourself
but your definantly not pregnant

Can you get pregnant from having unprotected sex on your period?

this is ridiculous!!!the only way that a pregnancy can take place is if sperm and egg actually come in contact with each other. . . . your friend is totally silly. . . .no one can concieve through masturbaton, especially when the other party is pillow. . . .don't believe your friend!!!I really hope that you are like 12 years old or something because this is something that I would expect a little girl to believe or not even that, I would expect that you are over the age of 12 or 13 because this question in itself is just hilariously juvenille!!!

What are the chances of being pregnant when you use a condom?

You can get pregnant from your pilow.

Pregnant??

No, you can't get pregnant from humping a pillow. Your friend is lying to you to mess with you. If skipping 2 periods in a row isn't normal for you, then make an appointment with your doctor because something could be wrong.

How can a women get pregnant if had sex with monkey,ape,dog ?