How to get the abortion pill or abortion free?

A really close friend of mine thinks she might be pregnant, and im not quite sure how to answer her question. Can an underage girl get an abortion (preferrably the abortion pill) for free if they cannot tell their parents? Would they be able to lower the cost so she could afford it by herself?

It really depends on where you live. I'd go check with your planned parenthood, or any sexual health clinics in your area, or even your doctor. Just call them up and they can give you basic information. Your friend should really make sure that she IS pregnant first. Encourage her to take the test, go to the dollar store get her a pregnancy test take several, or tell her to go to the doctor to get a test done.

Usually it's not possible...lol

Do naicin pills work

No doctor will perform an ab0rtion or prescribe an ab0rtion pill for a minor without parental consent.

How long does birth control pills start to take in effect?

Colleen, I was wondering, isn't it legal in canada at sexual health clinics? Since they don't ask for age.Or am I mistaken?

can you get pregnant even if you use condoms and birth control pill

Technically, it's "legal", but few places will do it without parental consent, and it's *never* free unless you can find an organization that is willing to front the cost.

what kind of pills can gay men can take to increase female hormones?

yes they do in certain states.

Sleeping pills, how to get them out of your system

She was asking about Canada.

Do birth control pills really help breast growth?

In most cases, that would be illegal.
Since she's a minor, it would be the parents' call.
In many eastern countries, @bortion is highly illegal, no matter what the age.

On the pill but can I still ejaculate inside her?

good thing im in america and we allow women to get the medical help,they need ;)

Whats the name of a pink pill with 25 on one side and a "V" on the other side, its sort of in an oval like shape?

Check with planned parenthood. In many states, you do not have to consult a parent even if you are a minor.

How to pass a urine test using cranberry pills?

I was referring to your answer to my question.

Can guys take birth control pills?