What could i wear for 80's day at my school?

do you have any idea what I could wear for 80's day at my school? I want to wear a sweatshirt like ripped 80's style but what kind of shoes?

OOOHHH HOT PINKN PUMPS DEFINATLY AND LOTS AND LOST OF BRIGHT BLUE EYESHADOW WITH BIG HAIR CRIMP IT IS YOU CAN OR JUST DO WELL YOU GET MY POINT AND A SHORT MINI SKIRT AND LEG WARMERS WITH LOTS OF PLASTIC JEWELRY GO HIT UP WETSEAL

Yeah, my mum made me ra-ra skirts when I was little. I was a littley in the 80s, but I remember music videos on tv, and what people wore in them. I'm practically queasy with the amount of 80s clothing coming back into fashion- it's so hard to find a nice pair of flares now!

Should you wear your hair up when swimming?

I'd be inclined to go with Chuck Taylors for shoes. They always make me think of Marty McFly from 'Back to the Future' (played by Michael J Fox) ... ultimate 80s! It's right up there with the Tremors movies... ahh... getting side tracked.

Fluro/neon colours are good, and don't forget the crazy eye make-up. Man, how come my school never did anything that fun?

Can you wear white shoes with black pants

get a scrunchie!!! you can't do the 80's with out scrunchies!!! even if you just wear it on your wrist! and leg warmers, skinny jeans, ripped hoodies, crazy non matching colors, flats, feathered bangs..if you really need help, go on google..it's easy to find ideas on google!!!

Can you wear Swarovski jewellery in the bath or shower?

try a Big Baggy Sweatshirt and rip(or cut) it all on the side of your waist and Arms! also to add an extra kick Wear a miniskirt

trust me I just had 80s night at my school last Friday!
bii bii
luv ya,
D

Can you dye your hair twice in one day?

Don't forget legwarmers, you can't do 80's without them. And big hair...straight leg jeans, tiny gold belts, big huge wide belts, and those little suede boots that you fold down.

Why do guys wear girls' panties to bed sometimes?

a shirt thats off the shoulder, leg warmers, hair in a pony tail to the side, or leggings.

How do girls wear thongs/g-strings all the time when girls get discharge?

Yeah, I'm old enough to answer this question too. A lot of teenagers here (in France) are wearing those tall canvas sneakers - do you call them basketball shoes, perhaps? They always remind me of the things we wore in the 80s. Also, baseball jackets. Everyone seemed to have one of them. Really, really tight jeans. Or a 'RELAX' T-shirt - did you have them in America too? Does anyone remember ra-ra skirts? In fact, a lot of this has 'come around again', just like my mum said 50s stuff did. Have fun! I'd love to hear the disco sound track!

What should a 13 year old girl wear?

Here are some suggestions for what you can wear for 80s day:

* scrunchies
* tie-dyed shirt
* big baggy shirt
* big hair
* bangles and other loud jewelry
* leggings
* converse shoes
* skinny jeans
* neon colors
* pony tail on the side of your head

What bra size do you wear? (For 20 years old girls)