What is the 4h club about?

It is Youth Development Organization that help them to reach their full potential.

4-h is for young people to learn new skills for life whether it be with animals or cokking, sewing, other agriculture etc...

What does it smell like in a strip club?

kids like in middle school go there to help in community things such as haunted hosues in halloween, btw i am in one :)))

Are there any Spanish clubs around D.C.?

I attended this club in elementary club. the H's represent: Heads, Hearts, Hands, and Health. It is a program that helps children develop and to "teach right from wrong" to young people. It pretty much tells them to help whenever possible and to contribute to the community. It was in fact a pretty good program as I was growing up. We made posters trying to promote 4H in our school. :)

What is a good name for my club?

I was in two different 4H clubs when I was younger,but I do know that there are quite a few. So.. it really depends which specific 4H group you're talking about. The one group I was in focused on animals (mostly farm). The other I took part in was cooking. I found that both groups were very informational and helpful. I also found them inspiring, in a sense, because everything about the club is so encouraging. The pledge it's self that you say right at the very beginning of every meeting is.. I'll share it, just for the fun of it:

I pledge
My head to clearer thinking;
My heart to greater loyalty;
My hands to larger service;
and my Health to better living;
For my club, my community, and my country.

Anyways, I'm not really sure where you're from specifically, but I'll give you our 4H site just to browse through. It has all the general info that you can browse: http://funadvice.com/r/14ukhrapgec

Motorcycle club Question