Now a day most of the data is shared or transferred via internet. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies.There are many CA (Certification Authorities) in the market who provide services but, choosing the right/authenticated one is very important.
What Is SSL Certificates -
SSL Certificates protect your customer's personal data including passwords, credit cards and identity information. Getting an SSL certificates is the easiest way to increase your customer's confidence in your online business.
Comodo provides its services all over the world and had made it easier for its customer to purchase required Comodo SSL certificate online. All you have to do is simply open the site and follow few simple steps/instructions.
- Choice of SSL certificate as per the requirement.
- To make a purchase, click on button at the top of the page.
- Enter details like your region, certificate type, domain name etc.
- Now choose tenure of validation of certificate.
- Now create a CSR (Certificate Signing Request). Once CSR is complete, an encrypted block of text is provided by the server.
- Copy and paste the encrypted block in the application page
- Provide the account information
- Fill the payment details.
- After completing above mentioned steps, you can install required SSL Certificate. Within few minutes, requested SSL certificate will be installed and ready to use.
Important points to keep in mind
- Which SSL certificate you want to purchase. There are many types of SSL certificates. Depending upon the requirement and level of security needed, choice of SSL should be done.
- To get CRS, you need to make a request for the same from your server. Different servers may get different instructions. Search for your server name and follow the instructions carefully.
- Tenure is very important. If you choose tenure of one year, it will cost you more than a longer tenure. Longer the tenure, lesser you pay for a SSL certificate.