Central Railway Recruitment
Waiting for Latest Railway Jobs!!!!! Central Railway has been librated a vacancy advertisement titled as Central Railway Recruitment. This advertisement has been released for filling up the various vacant posts. Interested one may apply now for this recruitment before the end date.
The Central Railway Recruitment 2017–18 will be done through their appearance in walk-in interview so must bring all original documents with one set of Xerox of all documents on scheduled date. For gaining more details about it, candidates have a look down on this article.
- Staff Nurse: 20
- Lab Tech/Asstt: 01
- Pharmacist: 02
- Radiographer: 04
- Health Inspector: 02
- Lab Supdtt: 01
Central Railway Recruitment
What must be the qualification?
Those, who’re willing to make their career in railway sector, they must grab this job opportunity and don’t miss the chance. Applicants must be passed 12th or 10th from reputed board and having degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university.
Applicants, your age should not be below than 18 and the maximum age must be 35, 33 or 40 years as per post you applied for. The age relaxation will be as per the rule of organization or government.
Applicants, if you’re selecting for any one of the declared posts, then you must get an attractive salary package which is offered by railway association.
Applicants will be selected for Central Railway Recruitment on the basis of their performance in interview process so you must bring below listed documents and appear in it on scheduled date.
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
How to apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Applicants must press on “News & Recruitment” link which is at the menu bar on the home page.
- Now candidates need to select “Recruitment >>Notifications” link and hit on relevant link of advertisement.
- Now candidates read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- After it, you need to prepare application form with required information.
- Then attach all document, photograph with application form.
- After that submitting the form while you’re going to appear in interview session.
- Staff Nurse: 14th August 2017
- Radiographer, Lab Suprintendent & Lab Tech: 16th August 2017
- Pharmacist, Health Inspector: 17th August 2017
If applicants want to get more details, they may go through the provided Official Link. For latest updates about Central Railway Recruitment you may need to subscribe our free e-mail section and receive most updated data directly into your mailbox. Thank You