Does brylcreem cause hair loss?

hey,i used some brylcreem two days ago and ven i washed my hair after that i found that some of my hair fall what is it cause of brylcreem or what? because usually use gel but didn't happened anything like this before

no it doesnt..

i used to use the stuff as a kid cus it smelt bloody good.

dont forget that we lose 100s of hairs a day anyway..

no, brylcreem will not cause you to lose your hair but as per instructions if you think there is a problem stop using it :p

ahan thnkz :p
btw now m finking to use hydrogel strong hold by framesi my frnd recommended....

Why does wearing wigs cause hair loss?

I don't think so. I never tried it yet. But if you are looking some products to prevent from hair loss ... try using reloxe from www.reloxe.com because they are the best one in curing hair loss.

How to prevent furter hair loss?

Amazon is a good place to buy hair products. One could get customer reviews and ratings before making a choice. One product me and my friends tried was Reloxe. We had heard about it's ability to naturally grow back hair and it worked within only a few months! Try it and see, you too will be a believer. I think the website is Reloxe.com

Is daily hair loss normal?

How to stop hair loss from anorexia?