I don't want to give them up, what should i do?

Am havin twins but the father doesn't want them and I dontt really want 2 give them up what sould I do

Recent Questions Kids

I know many people say keep them and I do too but think about it first. Do you have the means to support these babies? What experience do you? Will you need to take a few classes to learn how to care for two newborns at the same time. Parenthood is the most greatest thing in the world but it is TOUGH, especially being a single parent. If you do decide to keep them, PLEASE make sure that you have a wonderful support team to help you and back you up. Support team can be anyone from family or friends, social workers, etc. Just make sure you have it. because like I said, it is really tough being a single parent. But there are plenty of people out there willing to help. Just look for it..

okay well TELL THIS TOO HIM "DEAL WITH IT'' because you had it with him so its his problem too so keep them and if you still get it on with him and have more babies the he can kill them or he wont wont them and if that happens DIVORCE! hope it helps

heyy GIRL TWINS ARE DEFINETLY SPECIAL!! KEEP THEM THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE NOT TO BE WITH THERE MOTHERR RIGHT THERE INOOCENT LIVES :) THERE A BLESSING.. AND you DONT WANT TO REGRETIT INA FEW YEARS RIGHT? you CAN DO IT ..

hope this helps :) goodluck

If His Dad Isn't Happy With Having Twins, Just Be A Single Mum, Its His Loss As bobcat11771 Says. But Talk To Him About How The Children Might Need Him One Day. If He Still Doesn't Want Them, Be A Single Mum, & Maybe Have A Fatherly Figure In Their Life, Later On. Good Luck With Your Twins.

if the father doesn't want them it's his loss there are plenty of single mothers out there you can do it

It's up to you, don't let him tell you what to do,
I think you should keep them, they're your kids!
If it means breaking up with him to keep them, then you should if you want to.
x

those might be your money makers hah but dont kill innocent people.