Is it normal for my puppy to make noises while sleeping?

Hi I was watching tv as well as my puppie and she was sleeping I heard a sound first thought it was my TV but felt the sound from tv was off from what I heard so looked watched my puppie heard a sound again it was coming from her while she was sleeping is that normal or should I be worried what causes or may cause it

Dont Worry my dog snores! and my friends dog purrs when it sleeps! dont worry!
Jade x x

well I have a dog too=]
so I know the sounds that he makes it's normal because sometimes they dream...
but it depends ...she makes that noise all the time??and she looks scared??
I think that you don't have to worry they are like some people that talk in their sleep so do the animals;)

How long does it take for a dog to have puppies?

well I have a dog too=]

Why is my new born puppy breathing from its mouth

My dog has vivid dreams and he sometimes start growling or barking in his sleep. He also snores loud and sometime his paws start moving like he's chasing something in his dream. It's completely normal. If your pet looks like they're having a bad dream, just gently pet them to wake them up.

How to tell if my pitbull puppy will get big?

u shouldnt be worried my dog always makes noises when he is sleeping they could possibly have a bad dream of some sort ... your dog most likely fine just keep an eye on him.

How long before puppys after water breaks ?

my doggy does the same. Its the cutest thing ever. I think dogs dream like we do as well :), I would say its completely normal.

What if a newborn puppy isn't breathing right?

Dogs and cats make ALL kinds of noises when they sleep...Many snore just as loud as a human, they'll yip, bark, snort, whine...all while sleeping...

It generally means it's having an intense dream. I usually just pet my dogs gently when they do this and it calms them.

I don't think you have anything to worry about with your puppy...as long as he doesn't make weird breathing noises when he's awake.

phrannie

How many puppies come in a Chihuahua litter?

Can you describe what kind of sound it was?
Because animals can make lots of sounds when they sleep, like my dog Lucy, you should hear her when she's dreaming. She's twitching and making these high pitched noises, gawd it'll keep you up all night.

When can puppies start eating soft food?

no my dog does that all the time I sleep with him all the time , he is a terrior

Can I feel the puppies moving if my dog is pregnant?

my cat snores sometimes:)
it really depends on what type of sound it was...

Meg the dog who sits on her puppies and then kills them

That's pretty strange. I'd talk to a Veterinarian.

Should I be worried if my puppy's nose is running?