What are people called when they don't eat fish but do eat meat?

I do not eat fish because I think it is cruel, but what is that called (like vegetarianism). At first I thought it was a pescatarian but then I found out a pescatarian is someone who doesn't eat any meant except fish. Thanks in advance xxx

Recent Questions Food & Dining

So you eat every meat but fish? Just say you don't eat fish, you don't need a special name for it.

I've decided to eat meat but not fish. Not down to it being cruel though. I dont understand that argument but because if we carry on taking fish out of the sea at the rate were doing now there soon wont be any left.

Can you eat marshmallows with braces?

Well then if your saying its hypocritical, why is it okay for vegetarians to eat fish? is that not hypocritical too?

What do you call a message printed on a lion with chickenpox?

I dont eat fish I dont think it tastes that good.. well I cant say I dont. I eat shrimp, lobster, crab, oaster, muscles and I think I've tried shrimp.. I dont eat this stuff that much anymore.. but like trout and stuff I dont like any of it.. im refraning from eating any fish/meat I dont know what they would call me.. im still going to drink 2% milk and that comes from a cow I dont think that hurts the animals.. but I will only eat one thing which would be maybe.. boneless chicken breast except only a little cause im sick and I need protein.. and I dont know a name for you

what should I eat if my stomach hurts

Uhm? You think eating fish is cruel but you're fine eating other animals? I dont think there's a word for people who dont eat fish.

Can you eat broccoli cold?

You're a regular person who just doesn't eat fish.

Here's what I don't get though...you say it's cruel to eat fish - have you seen the treatment that mammalian and feathered meat animals go through? Do you think being penned up in stalls so small they can't move, being poked, prodded, stuffed and injected only to be slaughtered isn't cruel?

I'm not going off on a tangent about how everybody should be vegetarian - I'm certainly not one, but if you're going to avoid eating fish because it's *cruel*, then why do your values end there? Are not all animals worthy of the same concerns?

Can people survive off of one type of food?

You have vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian, and vegan... unfortunately there is no tittle for someone who only doesn't eat fish.

But I figured I'd give you this link to watch at your own discretion. If you feel bad for the fish then meet your meat. Then you can call yourself a vegetarian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4

What is the better fish tilapia, catfish, perch whiting, or shark?

haha.. what a silly question. very hypocrtical to say its cruel to fish, but not cruel to slaughter chickens and cows .. pigs ... lambs.. baby cows ... horses... deer... moose haha.. just a little weird to me .. you want a word for that? ... I dont need to answer that haha.

Can you eat a plantain like a banana?

There isn't a word for people who don't eat fish but do eat other meats. You are just someone who doesn't eat fish.

Can vegtarians eat chicken flavored mr. noodles?

fish a tarian

If you lost your voice what do you eat or drink?

person dont eat fish called