Is it easy becoming a real estate agent?

Tell me how I can become a real estate agent so that I can help my family buy a real house. Is it an easy process? I can' t write so well, so I need a verbal test or something on a keyboard.

Recent Questions Home & Garden

Try talking to Brian the dog on Family Guy. He seems to know a lot about a lot of stuff.
If that fails, and you're really disgusted with your family's house, try laying in street in front of a really rich guy's house, get hit by his car, and you can either sue for wads of money, or the rich guy will take you into their fancy house.

What do people think of Real Estate Agents?

How can I sell my house without a real-estate agent?

It's a tough course..it takes a lot of "want to." I did it and I'm no genious!! But I can't really decide what's harder, becoming licensed or the first year actually trying to sell property! The toughest part is the state law exam. But studying is the key and you'll be fine. There's lots of online study aids..if you get the vocabulary down pat, you're over halfway there! That's most of it. If you need any info, I'm happy to go on your friends list and send you some links and help with the tests
Good Luck

My mom is thinking on becoming a real estate agent