Can a felon become a dental assistant or hygein...

3 answers

Recent Questions Jobs & Money

ANSWER #1 of 3

im a dental assistant & I have a felony

ANSWER #2 of 3

No trade school can deny you entrance if they take government funding, which most do.
You need to call your state licensing board and ask them. Usually, there is no problem unless you are going to enter a profession that would place you in contact with controlled substances. In that case they will probably conduct an interview with you and request to see your prison 'discharge' or whatever they are called papers.

Felons and mortician school

ANSWER #3 of 3

Think you might want to discretely call up a dental school and ask.

Attorneys will charge you lots of money for the answer.

A school counselor or a school enrollment advisor will say "no problem" because he gets paid by how many students attend.

This is a tough question

How much does an interior designer assistant make?

Add your answer to this list