Am i pregnant from him fingering me?

My boyfriend fingered me on August 5, I had a pregnancy test on August 17. Would it have shown up by then? I'm really scared. Could I be pregnant?

probably...it's really dangerous to ger fingered because he could pop an ovum, especially if he has sharp or jagged nails and you could be inseminated.

penal penetration is obviously the most well known way to get pregnant, but there is a secretive and dark side to fingering.

you should definitely have your boyfriend start wearing rubber gloves sprayed with ovumicide...hope this helps and good luck

He said he knows when he ejaculates or whatever. Is that true?

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

ONE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU COULD BE PREGNANT UNLESS SPERM WAS NEAR YOUR P USSY GOT IT??? Being fingered is TOTALLY safe

Can you get pregnant by fingering with sperm on finger

My advice to you would be to discontinue sexual activity with anyone until you are educated about how the reproductive system works. If you dont understand how the body works and how you can become pregnant, you can have no idea of the consequences of those actions. Pregnancy is only one issue, you can also contract STDs, and most of those can not be cured, some can be life threatening. There is no way to become pregnant from being "fingered". Visit the following website for more information on the subject:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-reproduction2.htm

Can you get a girl pregnant by fingering?

next time make sure he wash his hands. maybe he can use his tongh next time its funer

Can getting fingered wit sperm and your finger gt you pregnant?

u cant get pregnant if someone fingered u only if he put his sperm on his finger and then did it

Pregnant if my boyfriend fingered me?

He said he is 100 % sure he didnt. Would he know if he had it on his hands?

when you get fingered what do you wear

Not unless he had sperm on his fingers!

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

Are you sure I cannot become pregnant from being fingered?

Can I get pregnant just from fingering?

What is that supposed to mean?

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

wait until you get married to get involved with sexual activity. it will be worth it

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?

My boyfriend said he knows he had nothing on his hands and he 100 percent sure.

No, you can only get pregnant from penetration. Sperm cannot live outside the vaginal walls that give the chemicals for it to survive, so even if he placed fingers full of sperm in you, that won't mean you'll get pregnant.