What are the names of the teletubbies?

wtf watches the teletubbies.
lol that craps creepy.
I didn't even watch that when I was 7

po is awsome
tinky winky scares me...

they also have a strange vacuum,an infant is their sun, and they eat weird pancake type things

What are some nicknames for the name Kelsey?

YAY FOR PO!!! HES MY FAVORITE!!!

good nick name for a guy named chad?

purple tinky winky
green tipsy
yellow laalaa
red po

What's a good nickname for a boy named matt?

Tinkie-Winkie (purple), Dipsy (green), LaLa (yellow), Po (red). I know all this stuff from having to watch it with my little sister :)

good nicknames for a guy named cody?

PO LALA DIPSY TINKIWINKI

What nickname can I give my boyfriend if his name is Jacob?

kinky winky, taa taa, tipsy, and h0 haha!!

Any got any nicknames for my name, Lindsey ?

hahaha yeah that's funny their all weird. I had this red on -po when I was little and it literalt use to say "faget, faget, kiss my butt" hahah it was funny my mom was like what kind of stuff animal is this? but their weird =)

Whats a good nickname for the name Nathan?

Tinky winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po. Tellytubbies, tellytubbies, say he-llo "Eh-Oh!"

What is another name for Aaron (Nicknames)?

tinky winkys gay isnt he??

Nick names for Sara...?

I never watched the tellytubbies but I agree with all of yal's. (Felt like writing that)

What is a nickname for the name Allyson?

The purple one's name is Tinky Winky.
The green one's name is Dipsy.
The yellow one's name is Laa-Laa.
The red one's name is Po.

The Teletubbies was a popular children's show in the U.K. that found an audience in the United States. The show ran from 1997 to 2002. The show has had a lot of controversies surrounding it.

Oh my god how old are you people?!?!?!

Yeah, my friend Maddie has a Teletubby from when she was little and it says, "Faget, faget" it's so funny

Purple Guy w. Purse: Tinky-Winky (thought to be gay)

Yellow Girl one w. ball: Lala (the normal one)

strange Green one w. cow patterned hat (gender unknown...=P): Dipsy (the weirdo who is suspiciusly the darkest one-which shows that the show is racist)

Red baby one(girl) w. scooter: Po (also a normal Telly Tubby, but the dumbest one)

*I also think that the Telly Tubby's are gay. they have accents that sounds British, which I think insults Englis people, even if the people in the costumes really r. they also sleep w. tin foil instead of blankets- who does that??? I used 2 watch the show as a little girl and I always used to ask my Mom, "If Timky-Winky is a boy, why does he have a purse?" of course I never found out, but it was confusing to watch=D

also, at the end of ever episode the blobs are supposed 2 jump into a hole, but they always sneak bac out and have 2 be told go down again. in a way, this teaches disobedience to little kids.

tinky winky
dipsy
la la
po

Tinky Winky- Purple
Dipsy- Green
Laa-Laa- Yellow
Po- Red.

I use to have some sort of obsession with this show growing up. I think Tinky Winky is a bit gay, but whatever.
It kind of makes me laugh how they talk, to be honest. xD

red 1 is po
yellow 1 is lala
green 1 is tinky winky
purple 1 is dipsey

the hover is ^o) I fink its noo noo

Lol

I love them they are ausome