Is it weird if a sophmore in highschool is dating a 7th grader?

Honestly I find it pretty weird. Thats a big age gap at that age.

To me age doesn't matter. If you two both have the same feelings towards each other then it's fine.

Is getting fingered weird if you're sitting down?

Yeah I agree that's off balance with a 7th grader...

Why do white girls want to date black boys?

Not really, me and my GF are the same amount apart and we have been together for 2 years now...

What can I do if my girlfriend's parents won't let her date me?

really to me if u like him and hes really cute ;D then ur ok

19 (to be 20) and never dated

depends on how old he / she is.. ive known a 15 yr old in 7th grade and a sophmore is usually 16 or 17 soo not really wierd to me

Places to makeout in school?

a lil weird :/ but if they really like eachother, when ur older it won't matter so much.

What makes a girls cum taste sweet?

in my personal opinion that is quite the age gap. i believe if your a minor that age does matter and that after you are of age (18 and older) that the age doesn't matter as long as they are of age too with a few exceptions such as maybe a year or 2 younger.

A guy I like has a girlfriend. but he keeps looking at me

The general rule is half your age plus seven and for someone 16 that is 15 so technically it's pretty weird. I find it kinda weird personally too cuz I know a sixth grader dating a freshman and that's super weird

Pranks to get rid of Mom's new boyfriend?

NO... LOVE KNOWS NO AGE..... i do believe that they should not have sex, however, i know kids and it is always possible so they need to be open with each other and there (the 7th grades) parents and not sneak around. Love is precious and should be treated as so. The age gap will become a mute point in a few yrs i mean is it weird for a 22yr old to date a 35 yr old NO PEOPLE SEE THAT AS OK BECAUSE THERE BOTH ADULTS SO I GUESS IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW GROWN UP THESE KIDS ARE. hope i helped

Guys during bjs where do you like to cum on girls?

Well in Sweden it's normal for a girl to date a man around 4 years older.

Make-out Positions???Were to put my Hands...

Personally, i think so :/ even if the girl is the 7th grader. Just because thats a really young age to be dating older (or younger) people and at both those ages people care alot about age and it can stand in the way of a relationship. BUT hey if you love em or genuinely like them and wont be embarasses of their age, i guess thats all that matter

I'll slightly disagree with the love having an age thing. I think people understand love over time. A 15 year old isn't gonna understand much about love as a person who is 27 would understand. I don't think the gap is much the issue as the actual age and maturity of that age.

I wouldn't see it as that weird. I dated a girl who was 2 1/2 years younger than me in high school. However, she was very mature for her age, which was probably the only reason why I considered dating her at the time. Anyways, it is pushing it a bit because of the maturity level. If they were older it wouldn't be much of a deal. If they are both mature about it... because my fear is at high school age is when guy's hormones start to rage. I don't want her to be in middle school and sexually active because her boyfriend.... even then that's to young for him. The point is is that it can work.... just need to be mature

i think its really weird. for real

Not really. My parents are 6 years apart.

It's only wrong by law, in my opinion. Judging by the way people act on their daily lives like it's a religion, if god said it was okay, then I am sure a lot more people would be okay with it.

It won't matter when the kid's 21, so who really cares?

ya it is pretty wierd c'mon the whole lot age difference thing strikes......

the thing is they are like 3 years apart..

my parents are 5 years apart but our parents are adults. it isn't the same..

if girl is older, yes. if boy is older, no prob.

way to throw a double standard in!

It's not illegal by law unless the sophomore in question has been held back several years.

I was going to mention the unwritten but commonly agreed upon half-plus-seven rule as well. So the sophomore and 7th grader probably break that norm, but if it lasts, then by the time the sophomore is a senior, their ages will probably fit that rule and be ok.

It's just a totally different experience being in high school versus junior high. And one or both of them might not have even hit puberty yet!

Bottom line is, yes, it's weird in that it breaks the social norm, but is it wrong? That cannot be judged, and it certainly isn't illegal as someone said here. Just be open-minded. If it feels right and it's a good relationship for both of them to have, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Touche'.

I've been dating guys a lot older since I was 13. I'm really mature for my age (I'm 16 now) and I can pull it off because I have the common sense to not climb in bed with them. It depends if the guy is willing to "wait" for the girl or not...

Yeah, I definitely think thats weird. Thats a huge difference...and age is a HUGE thing when you're young.

i think it is very weird, Age matter doesnt matter when ur older, but the maturing that people go through from middle school to high school is huge, so yes it is weird because in two years the 7th grader will be a completely diff person.

7th grader is 12 and the sophmore is 15

Shouldn't matter. If you have feelings for someone, you can't help it.

I think it isn't weird as such. Age doesn't matter. My nan and grandad are 11 years difference in age. If the youngest of the couple are around 13 or younger, it doesn't really matter as long as they aren't jumping into bed with eachother and things like that at an age like that. If it's with adults it still doesn't matter.

Personally, i dont think so. If this relationship is physical, it depends on your own personal moral values but in general i think its okay.

You're at two different stages of mentallity.

Sophmore should be dating someone their own age, that's when you find A lot out about yourself.

7th grade dating isn't something that's too seriously or that should really exsist.

Three year age gap isn't much of a difference but it is when their only in 7th grade they still don't really understand as much as you do and are still maturing, their barely teenagers yet! How do you have a relationship with a child? Come on!

heck yea its weird! its alot of an age difference. you should be dating people you age or right there at your age. you shouldnt be worried about dating. you should have some close friends. in middle/high school you shouldnt wanna date people. really date a few people while your in high school dont tie yourself down.

No, you love who you love.

Age Is NOTHING But A Number , If You Like Them You Cant Just Tell Yourself "Im Not Liking Them Anymore" Go For It ! :D