Skared

ok im i4 & I weigh like 90 pounds. all my friends & fam say im 2 thin but I still feel fat. im afraid 2 gain weight even though deep down I no I need 2. all my friends say ima die if I keep not eatin. im in counseling & evrything but it dont help. what do I do?

GIRL U NEED TO EAT!! lol
get all the support you can. mayb u hav some insecurities that makes you feel bad about yourself. and you take it out on your weight.

im sure you dont want to die! so take all the help u can get

go to rehab and TRY to help yourself. Dont worry alot im sure you will get healthy

Manda♥

GIRL U NEED TO EAT!! lol

Manda♥

GIRL U NEED TO EAT!! lol

Manda♥

if you weigh your self stop, you need to boost your confidence in yourself and stop thinking that, tell you friends to help you any way they can and dont get mad when they do try to help you

GIRL U NEED TO EAT!! lol

Manda♥

HEELOOW BABEE. WEELL IIM EXACTLIEE THA SAME AS YU. I PT ON NERLIE 10 POUNDS CZ I AD AN EATING DISORDER AND NOW I WEIGH 90LBS ASWEL :( II RELE DONT NOE WAH 2 DO. MAYBE YU COOD TRY EATING 2 PT ON WEIGHT BUH TONING UP ASWEL SO YU WIL STIL LOOK AND FEEL BETER ABOUT YURSELF. ALSO DONT NOT EAT CZ THIS IS RELE BAD FORE YU. GOOD LUCKKKKKKK DUDEEE X

gurl u need to eat and gain sum weight that is way to tyhin

Ha I wiah I was like that I would eat my head off