Can i feel the puppies moving if my dog is pregnant?

Can I feel the puppies moving if my dog is about a month and 5 days into her pregnancy?

Recent Questions Pets & Animals  Add Answer

I believe you can. Dogs don't stay pregnant for 9 months like humans do. Lucky b*tch*s.! They're only pregnant for 3-4 months.

Have fun with the pups in the Spring time!

my dog is about 42 days pregnant and I cant feel anything!

How long does it take for a dog to have puppies?

what a dummy a dog is pregnant 50 -70 days you should feel them a week before maybe 2 weeks

Where on a dogs belly do you feel for puppies?bottom,middle,higher?

HI
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FEEL THEM FROM ABOUT 49/50 DAYS, IT USAULLY IS ABOUT 63 DAYS, MAYBE A DAY OR TWO EARLY OR LATE.

Dogs have milk come out and not be pregnant?

yeah somtimes depends on the puppies ok good luck

-pooka

How young can your dog get pregnant at?

you can sometimes it depens how lively the puppies are some puppies develope quicker thn others

Bleeding in my pregnant dog

You'll be able to feel them in another few days...they will stop moving right before she whelps...

phrannie

Meg the dog who sits on her puppies and then kills them

my ab was prenant for 61 days and I could see and feel the puppies only 2 days before she gave birth (day 59) if that helps... lol 3-4 months, thats silly

How soon after giving birth can I bathe my dog and her puppies?

hey my dog is curently pregnant she has a week to go and I only just started to feel them move it also depends on the soze of the dog if your dog is a large breeed then the pups stay tucked away in the rib cage till the last week of pregnancy and then start to drop down soo dont wory if you cnt feel eneything just yet. hope this is helpfull.

How long is to long for dog to have first puppy

they are only pregnant for 60-70 days. you won't be able to feel any puppies until she is close to delivering. that is usually the case.

Why does my dog keep bringing me her newborn puppies?

can your chichuahua dog hide her pregnancy up near her rib cage?????? if she is pregnant, she would be going into her 6th week??? she kida feel like she is??? then kinda not. if that makes ant sense???? please help me !!! thank-you

is my dog pregnant

u feel puppy pregnant dog