Yeast infection?

I have no idea whats going on with my vagina. It's freaking me out. So for a LONG time there's been discharge on my undies. Like this yellowy stuff that dries onto it. I never told any one about it though because I was scared. My clitoris has gotten darker and bigger over the past few months and when I look at my undies now it is not the discharge I usually see, and I know for a fact it's not cum either. But it's this thick perfectly white creamy stuff that at first I almost thought was like lotion. It has no odor and I'm surprised when I see it because I don't feel anything happening. It's not painful or anything but it's scaring me. I don't know whats wrong with it.

I'm a virgin. And if it is a yeast infection, is my clitoris going to stay like this? I miss what it used to look like, lol.

Oh wow! Seriously, the same thing has been happening to me. I've asked around and gotten advice from other women, also, I've had a yeast infection before and this is a totally different thing. I mean, typically yeast infections have an odor to them and the discharge is really thick, creamy and yellowish-white. Also, yeast infections typically are accompanied by an itch so... I don't think that's what this is. I plan on phoning my OBGYN and having her take a peek at it and I suggest you do the same. Lemme know how it goes!

well how old are you? have you started your period, I have the same thing its not a yeast infection its just normal. dont worry. you're going to be fine.

How do yeast infections happen?