Why does my brownies keep coming out rubbery?

I use the instructions it says on the box, I put the right amounts and everything. They keep coming out with this rubber like texture. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Heeelp me! Lol. I'm not a bad cook. Trust me.. I can cook... maybe just not brownies. I feel horrible! D:

Recent Questions Food & Dining

u probablly mix the starch or whatever for too long

yeah sometimes that kind of brownies come up awful just buy betty crocker and then try them like he said its not you its the stuff in the box

When will Eggnog start coming out?

Yeah, it's not you it's the crap in that box. Look for a home-style recipe from your mom or someone. It's a bit more work, but your results will be awesome!!

Alcohol breath

Haha I think so. I did the Betty Crocker one once they camed out fine then my mom got some more.. but they wasn't betty crocker and well. . they camed out rubbery. I'll try that. Thanks. Lmao my brothers are eating them right now laughing at me. Hahahahahaha losers. Lol

lolz aaw dont worry. its probaly the brand. get another brand and see if it comes out the same way. I remeber my sis pancakes used to turn out like that, but that was the brand shed buy and they tasted horrible.

well they shouldnt be coming out rubbery if you use the write ingrediants and the write heat and just give it a shot

lolz. change the brand I suggest