Which side do people usually get their eyebrows pierced?

I want to get my eyebrow peirced, and my mom said it's chill if I pay. So ima pay, then get it pierced and all, but which side should I get it pierced, right or left? Look at my pics and tell me which side you think would look pierced better... Please & thank you ! =)

I really want to get mine done (same with my nose) but my mum said I can't untill I'm 16 (I'm 14 now). Anyway, I'd get both on the left. I don't know why...

I just got mine done on my right side
I think girls look better with it on the right (not only saying that because I have mine on my right) but yeah guys look better with it on there left.
I saw one of your pics and you'd look good with it on your right :)
Don't believe the sexuality crap either !

Is eyebrow piercing painful?

How long until I can change my eyebrow piercing?

its up to you I want to get my left one done because thats what side my earing is on the left side I dont think sexualty has any thing to do with peircings because im a guy and I got my naval peirced and im strait so its up to u

Eyebrow piercings hurt?

like I kind of want to get it on the left side bc that's the side my hair parts and if I want to cover it up somewhat for any reason it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but then I think it'd look good on the right side better.. help?

How do you take out your eyebrow piercing?

I have my eyerown pierced and some of my friends do to..I thin girls look better with it on the right and guys on the left :)

Does it hurt more when you get your tongue pierced, or when you get your bellybutton pierced?

either one, just dont beleive all those childish stories people make up about sexuality and peircings.
I've had both sides done.
if your unsure look at yourself in the mirror, becasue whatever side you get done will look the opposite in a mirror!
theres no better side, I've probably seen a lot more people with them on there left side as opposed to there right. but its up to you.
they also grow out (there not a permanent peircing)
id depends on your body how long theyll stay there for (from a few months to over 10 years even).
if youd like to know anything more, just ask me! :]

does Claire's do lip piercing?

nah I dontbelieve in the sexality piercing, I have my tongue pierced and im one of the straightest people you'll ever meet.

What ear is the straight ear to pierce?

I Think You Should Have It Done On The Left :)

Why do people become emo?

it shouldn't matter. I don't believe I've seen them more on one side than the other. enjoy!

Why do people want to get their tongues pierced?

eyebrow pierced