What is the easiest sport?

It depends on what's easiest for you. Most people would say maybe golf, but for some golf may be hard because they can't focus or aren't very precise. If you can handle a continuous pace whether challenging or simple, endurance sports like running/track, swimming, or soccer may be easier. If your flexible gymnastics and synchronized swimming will be easier. It depends on what your strengths and weaknesses are. But in my opinion GOLF!!:)

Watching tv and the sport is walking to the freezer for ice cream

It's depend on what do you prefer

This is a very interesting question. Sport is my life. I used to be a professional athlete. I played football. Now I can't do it because I got injured. I found out. I'm betting on sports. This is my favorite site . I made a lot of good money here. I watch the forecasts on the sport. I am a good analyst. It gives me great opportunities.

This website is unavailable in your country
This Website is not available in your country. This Website is prohibited in the USA.
1xbet ·