What are valentine's day gift ideas for a 15 years old girl?

have you got any Valentine's day gift ideas for a 15 years old girl !!!
I was thinking at something but I want to see what other people are saying.

Recent Questions Shopping  Add Answer

roses

buy her a single rose, small teddy bear, cook her food if you know how and/or take her out. Show her affection, let her know you care for her.
it may sound cheesy but write her a later =]. good luck
oh some suggestions where to take her:
ice skating
diner and movies
mall
zoo or park
if you live in a city walk around and spend time with her

What is a good valentines gift for a 13 year old boy?

oh some suggestions where to take her:
ice skating
diner and movies
mall
zoo or park

What to get a 15-year-old boy for his birthday?

A wonderful date is always nice. Flowers can be nice as well. If the lady likes jewelry then yes that works. I would try to put all these great ideals together and depending on where you live,Maybe some horseback riding (I'm a riding instructor). Whatever you do, make it memorable and let her know how much you care (you can't go wrong by doing that). Maybe talk to her folks for some ideals.

What should I get my boyfriend for our one-year anniversary?

well as a fifteen year old girl.. I'd hate to get chocolate or flowers because they aren't things that last.. get her something like jewelerry or a cute teddy bear or perfume.. and just spend the day with her and give her compliments and kisses :) try to maintain as much body contact as you can - hold hands or something.. it will make her feel special :) hope that helps.. x

What to get my 12-year-old boyfriend for Christmas?

Well this helped me a lot. Thanks everyone for pitching in. Valentine's day is in 4 days and I finally built enough curage to ask her out and I want to make our first Valentine's day special.

I need to buy a gift that starts with Y

get her a dozen roses. I loved it when I got that. and if you have been together for a while get her some nice jewelry

Gift for boyfriend's Grandma

A single red rose && Jewellery or just take her out.
Something cheesey and romantic.
=]]
Put more sentiment into it than something materialistic
X

What should I get my Mom for her birthday?

flowers
chocolate
stuff animal
jewellery
take her some where specail
just make if something she will never forget

Birthday presents with no money?

I take back what I said about flowers.. my boyfriend gave me red roses and oh boy did I fall for him all over again!

What do I buy my wife for christmas?

roses & a teddy bear my friend, she'll fall in luv

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?

chocolates,
teddy bear,
jewellery,
flowers (their favourite flower/s)

well I am turning 16 in october I like you to just make me laugh and give me a kiss!!!

Girls, to be completely honest love really cheesy gifts and its the one day of the year that you could give her anything and it will make her happy :D just go with what you want because at the end of the day we dont really know her like you do :]