Usa motels

In the Usa I have been to several 1000 motels why are they owned by non americans?My previous post was deleted,so I am trying to ask this question in a round about way?

Recent Questions Travel

It makes a lot of difference when you start noticing these things and the normal person dont even know whats going on in this country!

What difference does it make?

I got my Information from USA TODAY MOTELS IN AMERICAN ARE INDEED OWNED BY --NON AMERICANS!! MOSTLY FROM india I WAS WONDERING IF THEY GET A TAX BREAK OR WHAT IS THE REASON FOR IT?its just a question I want to know the facts!

Truly they are actually mostly NOT owned by outside vendors. Most hotels in the united states are owned and montiored by bigger conglomirtes, and are monitered by the Better Buisness Bureu Of America. Just because they Mangers may be of a different Race than you, DOES NOT MAKE THEM NOT AMERICAN