Should i tell my boyfriend i went through his phone?

Yes. I bet he would be mad

Maybe don't come out and say, "hey I went through your phone." But you obviously have some trust issues with him for some reason. I know it sounds cliche' but communication is key in a healthy relationship. Let him know you're having some trouble trusting him and explain why. If he cares, he'll ask you what he can do to prove you can trust him. If he gets mad and begins making you feel guilty for not trusting him, find a new boyfriend. I don't know how old you are, but we're all human and we all get a little insecure in our relationships from time to time.

contact me on GURUWIZARDNET@GMAIL.COM

i am a member of the vuzec II team.
i'm legit and skilled, i'm a graduate and i have a masters degree in electrical and electronic engineering and computer science/engineering….
Should you have any hacking related problems, i.e hacking into mobile phones, instagram, facebook, gmail, twitter, whatsapp, kik, bank accmount, iphones, meetme, snapchat, wechat, hike etc.), tracking, cloning ,upgrading result.
NOTE:Results and maximum satisfaction is guaranteed if you agree
on terms and follow instructions, Keep that in mind.....

my hacking jobs are UNNOTICEABLE, UNTRACEABLE, FAST AND RELIABLE