What are some good phone plans for a teenager?

Alright so I really dont like that my parents can go through my phone and everytime i tell them so they tell me to get my own phone plan. So now im actully considering it, i want to get somthing that would allow me to talk, text, and maybe internet (not really nessarie just sumtheing i like) I really dont want it to be to expensive because i'm about to be 15 and my main money sourse is babysitting plus i get 100 dollars a month on my debit card but dont want to spend alot of it on my phone. Can anyone give me any ideas on which plan i might want to look into? (company dosent really matter as much)

if ur not over 18 u cannot get a Plan. IDK bout where ur frm but use prepaid trust me its the best way, as u put as much as you want or need and once it is gone its gone unlike with a plan u can keeping going over ur cap and possibly end u end up paying 100's if not 1000's of dollars,

I recomend strongly a Pre Paied Phone (sim card) as it will make sure u wont over spend also be sure to check out all the pre paids out there.

i love love love virgin mobile and boost mobile....... virgin mobile is $25 a month for unlimited internet and text and 300 minutes of talk (just talk on your house phone) and boost mobile is $50 a month for unlimited everything :) and i almost forgot straight talk which is by walmart has a phone for $45 a month for unlimited talk, text and internet
http://funadvice.com/r/156519o1sqb
http://funadvice.com/r/bjtid1gpgqc
http://funadvice.com/r/156519o2ir4

What's the cheapest cell phone carrier?

anytime... i really hope these help i have the virgin mobile LG rumor 2 :)

What's a good job for a teenager?

The only bad things about virgin mobile and boost mobile is thr internet runs slow

What is a good plan??

who uses phone for interent? That is what a PC is for >< lol

What are good fishing affiliate programs?

I do, its much more conveniant to carry a phone than it is a laptop

Who thinks party planning would be a good career?

usually all phone companies have good pay as you go plans, its cheap and inexpensive, most you'll spend is maybe $30 a month. im on Rogers and i get free texting and internet for $20 and an add on of $10 for calls. try phoning the companies, they can help you.

Does anyone have a Good Car Insurance Plans?

were not aloud to bring our labtops to school, so if i need to look somthing up during lunch like on facebook or sumthin id just use my phone

Is financial planning necessary for teenagers?

why u need to check facebook at school? lol. in my school we never were aloud to take out our fones and if we were spoted they would take em for 1 week lol....

i guess youths these days think its the end of the world if they are away frm the interent for more than 1 minute lol....,

8hrs with out facebook is not long. lol hehehe

Would the subject psychology look good on my CV if I'm planning to do midwifery?

How do you plan marketing campaign along with Mofuse?

T-mobile Have Pepaid for $ 50 a month unlmited everything & plus they have nice touch screen phones you can buy.