Newbuild homebuy

Has any non key worker in London used this Scheme to buy a property?

2 answers

Recent Questions Home & Garden

ANSWER #1 of 2

Its a government backed scheme where buy you buy part of a property (eg 30% equity) and then pay basic rental on the part you dont own. But its primarily for keyworkers - just wondering if anyone NOT a keyworker had had any success with it or advice.


ANSWER #2 of 2

No I haven't. Can you explain the Scheme?

Add your answer to this list