My dog will not get preg. we tried 5 times...

why won't my dog get pregnant? shes a shihtzu and we found her a mate about a year ago. The first time they hated each other but the second they did it. why won't she get pregnant?

Recent Questions Pets & Animals  Add Answer

I SAW THIS THING ON ANIMAL PLANET.THAT O HOLE BUNCHH OF DOG BREEDING END UP ON DA STREET . DONT DO IT .THERES A OVER POPULATION OF LONLEY DOGS ALREADY.

so she is about 5yrs old? Has she ever had a liter before? It could be a problem on the males end. How old is he? How long ago did she have her yearly exam? I am sure they "humped" but there is a difference between tying and humping. They will get "stuck" during this and have the butts together and they won't be able to seperate.

How to euthanize a dog at home?

I am a little confused. in one question you say she has not had her heat and in the other you say she is not getting pregnant. Witch is it.

why does my dog lick herself down there?

I AM breeding her. My whole family wants a pup and were all into shihtzus... the male never had a litter, yes they did hump. she has had 10 cycles

How do I make my dog start humping?

Has the male dog ever made a liter before? How old is the male? How old is the female? Did they Tie ( get stuck together or did you just see humping? It could be either one. with out more info. How many heats has she already had? Any liters in the past?

How long does it take for a dog to have puppies?

Have you tried taking her to the vet.
Dogs are like women in the fact that some may not be fertile and may not be able to have puppies. Also, she could have something medically wrong with her that is causing her to have a harder time concieving
Take her to a vet and get her checked out.

How do I stop my dog from humping?

please please if you go to a shelter you won`t have the heart to breed her, so please go to a shelter, to many animals that THOUSANDS every day die, could you imagine being dumped at a shelter for something you don`t know what you did? and then, you aren`t even sure that you will get a home? ya, well MILLIONS in heaven do. . . . . does that even speak to you? I hope it does and I hope it has a powerful message

What temperature is a fever for a dog?

why do people insist on telling others what they should and shouldnt do, surely if she wants to breed her dog she can, its nothing to do with anyone else all she did was ask a question you dont need to lecture thinking you know best!!!

Euthanize an old dog painlessly