Is eating ice cream or anyting cold bad for your period?

like from what I heard, my mom said that I shouldn't
eat anything cold when I'm on my period because if I d,
it'll hurt my reproductive system and I may not have a child
later and in life if I eat to much of it. I just want to know if its true.

your mum is a total douche for telling you that!! its prob because you eat more on your period and shes tryna change that by tellin you it will hurt your reproductive system. dont worry about it

That scared me haha because I want a baby when im older and I always eat ice cream ! :O I dont think it means anything, probably just a myth.

Is drinking milk during your period bad?

I think she just doesn't want you to eat a whole lot of icecream and junk food on your period so you won't get fat because I hear some people over eat on their period.

Is it bad to finger yourself if you havent had your period yet?

Your mom is an idiot. Eating food has nothing to do with your reproduction organs. Food goes through your stomach and then your large and small intestines, it doesn't even go through your reproductive system. Plus once food gets to your stomach your body warms it up to the same temperature your body is at, by the time it leaves your stomach and gets into your intestines the ice cream it hot and melted.

Why is it good to eat peanut butter on your period?

That is definately not true.
I eat plenty of ice cream during my period. Nothing will happen I assure you.

Can you eat/drink cold things when on your period?

I really dont think thats true I mean how can something cold efect that.

Why do I smell so bad down there?

lmao, seriously you guys are idiot and please go search before you say someone's mum is an idiot. to be respect plz.
hey, girl your mum is correct.
i want to tell you but my english might not good enough to explain well to you so if u got any question plz be welcome to ask or go to medical web for more information.
food, we separate to two parts hot and cold.
temperature is easy things u can tell is cold or hot.
for more is the seasons makes different.
fruits as well, for example water melon is kind of cold food (even not in the fridge) .
let's tell you reason u shouldnt do. when u got period and u eat cold food it gonna affect to ur muscle in belly which close to uterus, so once u have period it makes the muscle pull shrink the uterus and blood become more solid. it is the reason why some girl has period gets pain and irregular period(blood) during the time. and most important when u get old u will look much older than ur real age. which u can see why asian girl looks younger even they r same age as you. for more information plz go on asian medical web. because asian r more careful with adjust body.

Is smoking paper bad for you?

hey, girl your mum is correct.

How to make your period late?

hey, girl your mum is correct.

Why does my period smell so strong?

hey, girl your mum is correct.

How do I get my period faster?

hey, girl your mum is correct.

Breast hurts very badly before and during period.