I think i love him!?

so me and thiz guy went out about 2 monthes ago and we broke up..so last nite I txtd him and I told him how crazy I am about hims still and how he still always on mi mind..he said he still likes me to but he can't flirt wit me because he got back wit hiz old girl and he don't want to cheat on her again. I have never been so crazy about a guy before I wanted him ta be mi firzt and every thang. so I'm not sure if I shudd keep flirtin wit him and tellin him how much I like him or if I shudd just back off?

**I'm not sure if I shudd keep flirtin wit him and tellin him how much I like him*>>Whats the point?? Hes already told you he got back with his ex, so why would keep pursuing him? He isnt interested in you anymore.

well try not to flirt with him but show him that you are still intrested every now and then. and I guess it would be ok to flirt only if he started it. gl.

in love