How to block a cell phone number from calling my cell phone

I wanted to know how do you block someone number from calling my cell.

my mom went on the internet and blocked this 1 guy from calling me

What buttons do I push to block the incomeing call from my cell?

:) dont answer

How to trace private calls on cell phone?

you have to call your service provider

How much would it cost to call the states on cell phone?...And...

If you want to block a cell phone number from calling then you will have to contact your service provider and ask them to block a particular cell phone number or telemarketers call. In the advanced technology of the world, you can also block someone through your phone number by adding them to the block list.
If you want to get rid from all the telemarketers and nuisance call then reverse phone lookup service is one of the best options to do it. This services will help you to get all the details of that person who is calling you by a single click. To read about this services in details and process to block someone with this services just take a look at the below-mentioned link:

Reverse South Africa - Reverse Phone Lookup
Free South Africa reverse phone lookup service. Find any listed or unlisted mobile phone or land line in South Africa. Simple reverse lookup, great for identifying missed calls.
Reversesouthafrica ·
Call block

The cyber-criminals are ever ready to collect the personal information of anyone they target. Personal information like financial detail, personal contact details and speech are very important to be hidden far from the control of these cybercriminals. You wouldn’t like to let them abuse your details for work. You will consider obstructing such activities, however, it uncovers that a different to reach its target. Consistently purchase your device from a recognized brand. These brands will consistently provide an International Mobile Equipment Identity.

Protecting Cell-phones from Cyber-crime - Norton.com/nu16
The cyber-criminals are ever ready to collect the personal information of anyone they target. Personal information like financial detail, personal contact details and speech are very important to be hidden far from the control of these cybercriminals. You wouldn't like to let them abuse your details for work. You will consider obstructing such activities, however, it uncovers that a different to reach its target. Consistently purchase your device from a recognized brand. These brands will consistently ...
Nortoncom-nu16 · nortoncom-nu16
Blocking certain calls.

block number lg cell phone