How do i start a small business with little money?

How to start a Small Business with little money or no money at all?

I started one that did not ask for a lot at all, it was a very small fee, and a one time fee. I will be glad to share more. I am a mother of 8. so I prayed to find the right home job

homemakerfaith@yahoo.com

first go to infomercialscams.com and thoroughly look through the list. Then cross all of those ideas off of your list. There are a lot and SMC is one of them, that is a scam. I tried it too and they stole over $400 from me. This topic is actually something that I know about. First you have to have an idea of what you would like to do. There is no sense whatsoever in trying to start a business that you arent interested in. There are several websites that can help you, but you have to have some idea as to what kind of business you want to start. Try thinking about an idea that you would like to promote. I think that I would actually be able to help you. Contact me thru my email and I will tell you the details. I am going to have to know a little bit about you and I promise you I will be able to assist you in your venture. Email me at stayray2008@gmail.com. Just start with the first step of coming up with your interests and we will go from there.

How to stay focused on starting my business?

I would try the Small Business Association. I just opened my own self defense business online. alloutselfdefense.com. I used homestead.com as my webhost.

How to start a chat line business?

Have you tried SMC? I used to have a booth in a antique mall where I sold stuff from there. You buy wholesale (kind of ) and sell for retail. www.smcorp.com

They have really cool stuff. I believe you can get started for as little as $25.

How to start a greenhouse business?

Go to the grocery and buy lots of limonade and sit on the side of the road and sell it

What are the easiest businesses to start with little investment?

well you could try an online buisness. Sense it involves less money. All you need is like 5 dollars.

Start a business

post flyers ro get a website and tell people about it so itll get popular!

do you know where can I get a loan to start a small business

Well, there are bunch of ideas for starting a small business. Although if you have enough investment for starting business. So, I want to recommend you that franchise business is an amazing idea for starting business. You can visit here for some American franchise as well.

what are the basic steps for starting up a business in the UK specifiacally a catering business?

You first need to post the question again so we have more information on what you are wanting to start. You must have an idea of an industry you have thought of tapping into. For example, "How do I start a Residential Home Repair / Handyman business with little startup money?" . Once you tell us what type of business you're thinking about starting, you'll get more accurate responses. For general information on starting a business with minimal money, search small business / entrepreneur / business marketing related article/news websites. A few examples are , business.com , noobpreneur.com , homebusinessmag.com , theselfemployed.com , etc. , plus google your question with the keywords "articles" or "2018 tips" or "expert advice blogs" and you'll find some of the best resources directly through the SERP. Good Luck!

Entrepreneur - Start, run and grow your business.
Advice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. Home of Entrepreneur magazine.
Entrepreneur ·
How can I start in the baby sitting business?

small busines require start money