Am i pregnant from this?

my boyfriend and i indulged in foreplay ..his pre-c*m touched my vag**a and i had his c um on my hands and touched my va*ina without washing my hands...could i be pregnant?

This isn't impossible, however the chances of this happening are very slim. Wait for your next period to come. Don't stress it or worry too much as you could potentially make your period late with all the stress.

unless it went INTO your are you are most likely not going to get pregnant

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

Sperm are swimmers. If sperm is near your vagina, it is not impossible to become pregnant but the chances are very slim. Sperm need the help of that "blast" to get to where they need to go. Sperm can live inside the female body for 48-72 hours. Precum is the same thing as the full ejaculated semen, only in very small amounts. It contains live sperm grouped together by the sticky substance semen. Precum leaks from the man to act as a lubricant during his erection. Keep yourself protected at all times even if you are not engaging in actual penetration.

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

PROBALLY NOT IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BUT I HEARD THAT SPERM CANT LIVE WHEN IT TOUCHES OXYGEN.

Can I get pregnant from my cousin?

You could, but you will not.

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??