What are some naughty dares to do alone?

Hi I am a 14 year old guy and I need some good dares to do by myself when im bored and they need to be naughty.

dare yourself to go to the park naked

hi im 15 and I play truth or dare all the time. you could dare yourself to masturbate or something in that matter or if your flexible you can give yourself a blow job hahaha that be weird though

good naughty dares to do in truth or dare

sit on a naughty ant hill with sugar between your but

flirty truth or dare questions and dares

....naughty dares you can do by yourself? Why on earth would you dare yourself to do something? You sound very strange!!

Naughty Truth or dare?

lol xavier412!! HAHAHA! but seriously...y the hell would you want to dare urself?! thats pretty strange..im a 13 yr old girl and now 14 yr old guys probably sound strange 2 me!

I need 10 dirty dares 4 truth or dare

lick your dick

Dirty dares

interesting. I think you need to find a naughty buddy that you can both like dare each other
lol goodluck xD
im a 15 yr old chick and I would laugh my arse off if I met a guy and hes like "when I was 14 I played truth or dare with myself and I was naughty"
lol anyway have fun xx

Dirty truth or dares