Gigolo game??

So I was at this church party a little while ago and there was a group of people playing this game where they chant gigolo and I was just wondering if anyone has any idea about what I'm talking about and how you play it. Because they were like talking to someone then they would start chanting it and I'm curious as to what it was. It's very vague but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

Recent Questions Gaming & Games

Hey, (Samantha)
Hey what?
Are you ready?
To what?
To gig
Gig what?
Gigolo
Ready, here we go!
My hands are high, my feet are low and this is how I gigolo (does some type of dance)
Her hands are high, her feet are low and this is how she gigolos
Gig olo oh gig gig olo, say what?
gig olo oh gig gig olo say what?
Hey, (Sarah)
Hey what?
Are you ready?
To what?
To gig
Gig what?
Gigolo
Ready, here we go!
Gig olo oh gig gig olo, say what?
gig olo oh gig gig olo say what?
(and on and on)

form a big circle and everyone starts "gigolo gig gig alooo gigolo gig gig a looo." someone goes into the middle of the circle and outside people (op) say, "hey (whatever their name is)" middle person or people (mp) say, "yeah?" op say, "are you ready? mp say, "for what?" op say, "to gig" mp say, "gig what? op say, "a looo" mp say, " my hands are high my feet are low and this is how I gigolo" (while they say this they put their hands high then low and then when they say this is how I gigolo they do their own little dance) and then outside people repeat "her hands are high her feet are low and this is how she gigolos"

Dirty sleepover games

While I cant imagine that a male prostitute is church material, I would probably guess it was an inside joke.

My friends LOVE PLAIN dirty games...

jigolo