Why does my crotch area smell like sweat?

Every once in awhile my crotch area smells of sweat...inside and out. What causes this smell and how do I get rid of it?

Body odor - solution: shower or bath.

by washing take a bath or shower 2 a day

Pubirty - sweating balls, croch area, smells really bad! help!

the summer's eve products have a lot of things for this kind of stuff. I'm sure on the box it'll tell you the cause.

Why do I smell so bad down there?

ITS BECAUSE your DIRTY

Why does sperm smell?

It could be Trichomoniasis
What is trichomoniasis?
Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is sometimes called Trichomonas infection or trich (pronounced "trick"). Trich should be treated to prevent transmitting it to others and to prevent complications if you are pregnant. Trich is the second most common STD in the United States. Both men and women can get a trich infection; however, trich is more common in women.

In men, infections develop in the urethra or under the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis.

A physical examination: For men, this will include a visual exam of the penis and a sample of discharge from the urethra.

Crotch smells..

I don't know, UM SOMETHING LIKE TAKE A SHOWER!

Does c*m have a smell?

WHY DOES MY AGINA SMELL BAD WHEN I SWEAT ALSO BETWEEN MY BREAST? ALSO ITS SMELLS BAD IN MY VAGINA AREA AND IT GETS REALLY WET. MIGHT I HAVE AIDS?

Why does my period smell so strong?

For anyone reading this with the same problem, get some special gentleman or lady’s product to clean your genitals please.

why does pussy smell bad?