Can my business loan me money?

If the business be correctly

If your talking about google my business then I highly doubt it. If you have a business usually you will have a business bank account and the bank most likely will give you a loan.

If the business be correctly

Just got my loan

I want to use this opportunity to say thanks to marksmithfinance22_37@yahoo.com for helping me with my loan. I was so down and needed some money to get my business up, I couldn't get no where all advice from every where I go is that I must have a collateral until a friend of mine introduced me to mr Mark smith. They help even with low credit.

Just got my loan