What do you call that gray bar up there that was the website you're on and the search bar on it (on computer screen)?

2 answers

Recent Questions Computers & Tech

ANSWER #1 of 2

The address bar.

ANSWER #2 of 2

The grey part in total is called a Tool Bar. The white area is the address or browser bar.

Which website is great for people searching?

Add your answer to this list