How much bigger is a soccer field than a basketball court?

Recent Questions Sports & Activities

a soccer field im guess is around 300 feet, because i know football fields are also used as soccer fields too. basketball courts are only 96 or 98 feet

From the FIFA (Governing body of worlld football) rulebook (professional football):

Length (touch line): minimum 90 m (100 yds)
maximum 120 m (130 yds)

Width (goal line): minimum 45 m (50 yds)
maximum 90 m (100 yds)

International matches

Length: minimum 100 m (110 yds)
maximum 110 m (120 yds)
Width: minimum 64 m (70 yds)
maximum 75 m (80 yds)

A professional soccer field ranges from 100 to 130 yards, meaning 300 to 390 feet in length. A football field is 100 to 120 yards if you count the end zones so it is 300 to 360 feet in length. A basketball court is 31 yards or 93 feet long.

So a basketball court is about 3.2 times smaller than a football field and a pro soccer field.

For a football ( soccer ) standard pitch - measurements can vary from anything between 90 and 120 metres in length by 45 to 90 metres wide.
.
A basketball court is: Length = 94 feet = 28.95 m
.................................Width = 50 feet = 15.24 m
.
The surface area of a basketball court is 28.95 m x 15.24 m = 441.2 m²
.
The largest "legal size" for a football pitch is 120m x 90m = 10800 m² which is just over 24 times the surface area of a standard basketball court.

The smallest "legal size" for a football pitch is 90x45 = 4050 m² which is just over 9 times the surface area of a standard basketball court.
.
--
Best wishes - Majikthise.
.

I often use this site when I need to know any information about sports. This site is informative and contains a large amount of material that can be useful to any person who is interested in sports.

Livescore 󾫾 Fscores 󾟔 Live football score - Soccer livescores | fscore-bd.com
Livescore 󾮛 Fscores 󾟔 Soccer results predictions 󾟔 Live football score 󾟙 Soccer livescores 󾭵 Livescore calendar 󾭵 Other sports live matches and games 󾭵 All sport livescore ▷ fscore-bd.com
Fscore-bd ·

Football requires much more space and it is also much more exciting than any other sport. No wonder it is so popular all over the world. I am a big fan by the way and I have watched practically all matches of my favorite football team, so I consider myself an expert in that game. I even bet through from time to time to make sure these guys are real professionals

󾮜 Livescore 󾮛 Fscores 󾟔 Live football score ⇔ Soccer livescores | fscore.in
Livescore 󾮛 Fscores 󾟔 Soccer results predictions 󾟔 Live football score 󾟙 Soccer livescores 󾭵 Livescore calendar 󾭵 Other sports live matches and games 󾭵 All sport livescore 󾮜 fscore.in
Fscore ·