What is the average weight for my height?

What is the average weight for someone who is 5 '9''?

I'm 5"9, and very athletic (cycling+running) and I weigh 160lbs,

I took a metablism test and the results we're that I only have 18.5% body fat.
130 pound of muscle and 30 pounds of fat in my body

just exercise and have moderation of what you eat!

It's no much easier when you use kg and cm. Let's take me for examble, I'm 167 cm tall, then I should weight around 70 kg, +/- depending on how you're build...
Had I been 150 cm, my weight should have been around 50... it's so nice and easy ^_^

Average weight for 5'5" ?

hi what is the ideal weight for a female of 5ft 8 "

Average weight 14

What is the average height and weight for a 16 year old?

What is the average heighth for me?
im 16 and 5'2. I weigh 130

Average weight for 14 year old girls

I,m 5'10,but my weight is 64.?

average height for 15 year old girls?

how much should someone who is 5'1 weight. I am medium to small build.

The average weight for 13 year old girls?

I would say about between 9-10 stone xxx

What is the average weight of a 14 year old girl?

yur lowest weight shud b 9 and a half stone

average weight for a 15 year old girl?

"What is the average weight for my height?"

How much weight can the average 13 year old lift?

anything you feel comfortable with

average weight for an 17 teen year old female at 5"4.

what is the average weight for someone who is 4'11

well...there really is no ideal weight, unless of course your trying to join the military, but prior to losing any weight or gaining any, I would first consult your physician and get yourself checked out, and if he gives you the go ahead to start working out.Go find a personal trainer or a reputable gym, and those who you allow you to give advice make sure they are certified...its my pet peeve when you have people who dont know anything give you advice...the gold standard is ACSM or NSCA...Google them if your unsure...remember muscle weighs more than fat...so if your lifting and the scales not budging thats why...and dont measure your success by numbers on scale, but by how you feel and how your clothes feel on you.

Im 5'9" and I wrestle i weigh 210 pounds. At the beginning of the wrestling season I had 20% body fat that means im 168 pounds muscle and 42 pounds fat. So I guess it goes to show you I the average weight is what you look good as

Someone 5'9 should be about 145.5 (122-169 lbs)
Muscle weighs more than fat.
Someone 4'11 shouls be aboout 106.5 (89-121 lbs)

Depends. Technically I am way into the obese area for my hight and weight, but I don't have any loose fat on me. My muscles are not very defined but they are quite large.(like how powerlifters look). what I did was go to your doctor and have him take down every little detail about you, like hight, weight, thickness of wrists, shoulders, hips etc.

Hi toosexy,

It partially depends on your frame.

If you are 5'9'' with a small frame (your fingers overlap when you place your thumb and middle finger around your wrist), the ideal weight should be about 138.

If you are 5'9'' with a medium frame (your fingers touch when you place your thumb and middle finger around your wrist), the ideal weight is about 152.

Finally, if you are 5'9'' and have a large frame (your fingers DON'T touch when you place your thumb and middle finger around your wrist), your ideal weight is 165.

hope that helps.

Source: http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/tl/cl/healthyweight/calhealthyweight.jsp

If you are 160 lbs, and you have 30 lbs of fat and 130 lbs of muscle, you would be a blob of jelly because you have no frickin bones. Bone mass is typically more than half of your weight. You also have neglected other stuff like organs and extracellular water (blood plasma doesn't count as muscle).